To view videos produced by our Members, Friends and Supporters, please go to the DAISY Consortium's YouTube Channel.
Noteworthy videos on YouTube:
- Leena Holopainen & Minna Katela (Celia, Finland): Helping children find the joy of reading
- What is a "print disability"? [video produced by CELA in Canada]
- Differences between the Learning Ally & Bookshare books and apps (CTD Institute, USA)
- Susanne Axner (MTM, Sweden): Multiple services through DAISY Online
- DAISY Makes Reading Easier (English), English transcript
- Steve Tyler (RNIB, UK): Mainstream & Specialist Reading Services
- Michael Wright (Nota, Denmark): If accessibility is the step, capture is the king
- Richard Orme (DAISY Consortium, UK): Reading apps and accessibility
- Brad Turner (Benetech, USA): Accessibility progress? YES!