Training and Support
We encourage and support the implementation of accessible standards and tools.
Recent Training Sessions
- Report from Uganda: Creating Inclusive Libraries
- DAISY Training in South Africa
- DAISY Mission to Burkina Faso
- DAISY Training in Vietnam
- Unlocking Inclusive Publishing in Kenya
- UNESCO's Africa forum: Supporting visually impaired students in Africa
- Workshop in Rwanda
- Workshops in Nepal
- Training support for inABLE in Kenya
DAISYpedia is an information resource and an online how-to guide offering articles, step-by-step instructions and training materials on creating publications in accessible DAISY and EPUB 3 formats. Use the Contact Us form to get in touch with the DAISYpedia team and let us know if you would like to provide an article via email or apply to Become a DAISYpedia Editor.
For EPUB 3 format related assistance please go to the IDPF forum.
Please check out the DAISY for All project pages for additional information about different training sessions we have conducted in the past.