RTF to XML conversion error

Forums: 
Greetings all - I come across this error (stacktrace posted) when trying to convert an rtf. to an .xml (to eventually go to the 2.02 fileset generator, and be read by dolphin easyreader. I need 4 heading levels of markup, page breaks, etc). This in Windows XP, on a Dell Optiplex 745 (Message) An error occurred: Error in the RTF to XML conversion. Aborting. (Exception Stack Trace) org.daisy.pipeline.exception.JobFailedException: An error occurred: Error in the RTF to XML conversion. Aborting. at org.daisy.pipeline.core.script.Runner.execute(Runner.java:116) at org.daisy.pipeline.core.PipelineCore.execute(PipelineCore.java:280) at org.daisy.pipeline.gui.jobs.runner.JobRunnerJob.run(JobRunnerJob.java:63) at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55) org.daisy.pipeline.exception.TransformerRunException: An error occurred: Error in the RTF to XML conversion. Aborting. at ca_cnib_rtf2dtbook.RTF2DTBook.execute(RTF2DTBook.java:98) at org.daisy.pipeline.core.transformer.Transformer.executeWrapper(Transformer.java:174) at org.daisy.pipeline.core.transformer.TransformerHandler.run(TransformerHandler.java:124) at org.daisy.pipeline.core.script.Runner.execute(Runner.java:98) at org.daisy.pipeline.core.PipelineCore.execute(PipelineCore.java:280) at org.daisy.pipeline.gui.jobs.runner.JobRunnerJob.run(JobRunnerJob.java:63) at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55) I have Java 6 update 21 on this machine (thought that was the problem, so I updated). It also complains about not being able to install a bunch of eclipse files - see attached image. Also - I don't have admin rights, though I can get them temporarily if I ask. This error is from a non-admin user profile trying the rtf to xml conversion. Do direct me to the right thread if this has already been encountered and solved. I gave it a quick look through, but didn't see anything that was like this bug. Thanks in advance. -J.S.

(Session Data) eclipse.buildId=unknown java.version=1.6.0_21 java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc. BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_US Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 forgot about that!

Can you please send me the input RTF document at rdeltour (at) gmail (dot) com ? I will try and reproduce the error (I'll not have the time to look at it before next week though). Thanks. Romain.