Daisy 2 to Daisy 3

Forums: 

How can I import an LpStudio project (Daisy 2) to TOBI?
I already converted ncc.html in the Pipeline to XML. Then imported the XML in TOBI, but there's no audio in the TOBI-project. (there's audio in the project directory)

Greatings,
Johnny Vanderspikken
Transkript
Hasselt
Belgium

What type of book do you have from LP Studio? If it is a audio-only DAISY book then you can import it in the other free authoring tool named Obi.

If it is a full text full audio book then you should try the DAISY 2 to DAISY 3 forward migrater in DAISY Pipeline.

If you want Tobi to import audio with the text then you need to import the OPF file in the DAISY 3 version of the book.

We use LP Studio audio-only.
We tried to import a LP Studio project in OBI but the audio is than not in the OBI project.
I tried to open a OBI project in TOBI and than I get a error message "Could not load file or assembly 'Saxon9he. Version=9.5.1.1 Culture = neutral.
What does it mean?

Greatings
Johnny Vanderspikken
Transkript

1 - Opening LpStudio project in OBI
2 - Export OBI to Daisy 3.
3 - Import Daisy 3 in TOBI gives errors see below

ps.Opening an OBI project in TOBI also gives errors

Oops, a problem occurred.
The full error message is displayed below.
Alternatively, you may open the 'Tobi_NET4.log' file, located here: [ C:\Users\johnny.PHK\AppData\Roaming\DAISY-Storage\Tobi_NET4.log ].

[System.ArgumentNullException] Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: value

at System.String.EndsWith(String value, StringComparison comparisonType)
at Tobi.Plugin.Validator.Metadata.MetadataValidator._validate()
at Tobi.Plugin.Validator.Metadata.MetadataValidator.Validate()
at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Events.EventSubscription`1.<>c__DisplayClass11_0.b__0(Object[] arguments)
at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Events.EventBase.InternalPublish(Object[] arguments)
at Tobi.Plugin.Urakawa.UrakawaSession.OpenFile(String filename, Boolean doShowXukSpineCommand)
at Tobi.Plugin.Urakawa.UrakawaSession.doImport()

Kind regards
Johnny Vanderspikken
Transkript
Belgium

Project is LpStudio audio only.
Import LpStudio project in OBI also imports audio (ok)
Opening OBI project in TOBI results in error

"Could not load file or assembly 'Saxon9he. Version=9.5.1.1 Culture = neutral.
What does it mean?

Please install Saxon from this URL https://sourceforge.net/projects/saxon/files/Saxon-HE/9.5/SaxonHE9-5-1-1... (required for MathML support but also for converting Obi projects to Tobi)

Hello, regarding the "System.ArgumentNullException" error, could you please send me your DAISY book's OPF file (XML file that contains the metadata that creates the error in Tobi). Thank you! Daniel (daniel.weck@gmail.com)

You need to post your OPF snippet again, making sure to "Disable rich-text" in this forum's comment box.