Tobi, unexpected problem message error (PTV team)

Forums: 

Regards:

I'm working with the Presta Tu Voz team in México, and its been common to have this problem when recording at TOBI

at System.Runtime.InteropServices.SafeHandle.DangerousAddRef(Boolean& success)
at Microsoft.Win32.Win32Native.SetEvent(SafeWaitHandle handle)
at System.Threading.EventWaitHandle.Set()
at AudioLib.AudioRecorder.StopRecording()
at Tobi.Plugin.AudioPane.AudioPaneViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass89.b__7e()
at Tobi.Common.MVVM.Command.DelegateCommand.Execute()

I'll be sending the file log by email and posting here when the problem happends.

Hello lRoDiNl, thank you very much for your email containing the Tobi.log, it will help us find the cause of the problem!

It looks like you were having a productive recording and editing session, then all of a sudden, you finished recording a phrase, and this error appeared:

[System.IO.IOException] AudioRecorder.StopRecording() => new FileStream() The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\...\TOBI-PROJECT_Data\0.wav' because it is being used by another process.

(the following errors are just a by-product of the original error)

I will investigate on my side, and I will let you know as soon as I have a solution.
Regards, Daniel

Hi lRoDiNl, this problem should now be fixed in Tobi v1.9.1.2.

I was not able to reproduce the actual bug you experienced, but I changed the implementation slightly so that the potential for the occurrence of the Windows / .NET filesystem lag is eliminated (as this seems to have been the reason for the issue you discovered).

Many thanks for your support!

Regards, Daniel

Hi Daniel:

I've been working with this new update and it works just fine. I haven't had this problem again, and before the update this issue came once and again on each recording sessión.

Thanks for your help
Mark