ERROR MESSAGE

Forums: 

I wonder if anyone can help me on this.

WHEN I WAS RECORDING IN TOBI, SUDDENLY APPEARS THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE

Oops, a problem occurred.
The full error message is displayed below.
Alternatively, you may open the 'Tobi.log' file, located here: [ C:\Users\TOMAS RIVERA\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\AA09NGJQ.GKH\PJ66LQ4A.T4G\tobi..tion_f4a93b1b8b40b8ca_0001.0009_893e5ed3995ff322\Tobi.log ].

AND AFTER PRESS THE BUTTON OF DETAILS, THE INFORMATION BELLOW WAS SHOWED:

at AudioLib.DualCancellableProgressReporter.RunTask()
at Tobi.Shell.<>c__DisplayClass25.b__1f(Object s, DoWorkEventArgs args)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

NOW THE FILE CALLED tobi project file WEIGHT 0 (cero)Kb BUT ALL THE SOUND FILES IN " _XUK" STAY THERE.

YOU KNOW IF IT IS POSSIBLE RECOVER THE tobi project file ?

WHAT CAUSES THAT?

I WAS USING THE LAST VERSION OF TOBI

Hello Tomas, could you please send us the Tobi.log file? It will hopefully contain information that can help us understand what happened.

The tobi project file (extension .xuk) only gets affected when invoking the "save" command manually. There is no automatic "save" in the background, so perhaps there was a problem on your hard disc? Were you just in the middle of recording audio, or did you press "save"?

We will do our best to help.

Daniel

My email is dweck@daisy.org

Hello Tomas,

I have been testing various editing scenarios on my existing DAISY projects, but I cannot reproduce the problem you describe.

The Tobi.log file might provide some useful information.

Do you have a recent backup of your Tobi project?

Regards, Daniel

I HAVE SENT THE tobi.log file BY e-mail

Hello!

I had this problem when I tried to star using TOBI (the old version). I used the old version yesterday and recorded about 20 pages. Today I tried to open the program but it did not let me do it, it sent me an error message. I tried to install the new version but the problem was still the same. I am from the program PTV and I knos some other collegues had the same problem. I´m sending you an email with the corresponding log information and error message image. I hope you can help us to solve this problem.

Thank you very mucho for your help!!

Hello Bere Gonzalez, Just to make sure: please clarify what you mean by "old" version. Is it Tobi 1.7.*.* or Tobi 1.9.*.* ? Please send me the Tobi.log file of your currently-installed version, when you have an error popup message. Thank you!

Dear Bere Gonzalez, there is a simple solution to this Windows audio settings problem:

http://www.daisy.org/comment/1964#comment-1964

Regards, Daniel

Hello Bere Gonzalez, I am glad to hear that your audio problem is solved! Regards, Daniel