DAISY Pipeline 2 and Conversions
Written as a response to an inquiry in September 2016
The DAISY Pipeline 2 is an open source, cross-platform framework. It facilitates the production and maintenance of accessible content for people with print disabilities. It is used by several DAISY member organizations and others interested in producing digital content.
Scripts currently available:
- html-to-epub3: Transforms (X)HTML documents into an EPUB 3 publication
- dtbook-validator: Validates DTBook documents. Supports inclusion of MathML
- dtbook-to-zedai: Transforms DTBook XML into ZedAI XML
- epub3-to-daisy202: Transforms an EPUB 3 publication into DAISY 2.02
- dtbook-to-html: Transforms DTBook XML into HTML
- dtbook-to-daisy3: Converts multiple DTBooks to DAISY 3 format
- daisy3-to-epub3: Transforms a DAISY 3 publication into a EPUB 3 publication
- nimas-fileset-validator: Validate a NIMAS fileset. Supports inclusion of MathML
- daisy202-validator: Validates a DAISY 2.02 fileset
- zedai-to-html: Transforms ZedAI XML (ANSI/NISO Z39.98-2012 Authoring and Interchange) into HTML
- dtbook-to-pef: Transforms a DTBook (DAISY 3 XML) document into a PEF
- dtbook-to-epub3: Converts multiple DTBooks to EPUB 3 format
- zedai-to-epub 3: Transforms a ZedAI document into an EPUB 3 publication
- zedai-to-pef: Transforms a ZedAI document into a PEF
- daisy202-to-epub3: Transforms a DAISY 2.02 publication into an EPUB 3 publication
If you would like to learn more or contribute to the development, check out the Pipeline 2 project website on GitHub.
Text is available under the terms of the DAISY Consortium Intellectual Property Policy, Licensing, and Working Group Process.