Calendar: Upcoming Events
A list of past events is also available.
Tactile Reading conference will bring together people working with children and youth with visual impairments and blindness, from all over the world. More information is provided on the Tactile Reading conference website.
In 2016 the Accessible Publishing working group released version 1 of its "Quick Start Guide to Accessible Publishing". A year later, an update to this guide will be made available for anyone interested in this critical topic. Join this webinar to learn what's new in version 2, why it matters and how you can learn more about making content accessible. More information can be found on the BISG website.
The Forum will explore such themes as:
- How cultural institutions are using technology to embrace disabled audiences and improve access to their collections, information and activities
- How technology can facilitate creative expression for people with disabilities
- How educators, art organizations, local authorities as well as software and hardware developers can work together to build accessible solutions
- How progress can be leveraged through public and private initiatives
- How dialogue can be instigated between e-Accessibility stakeholders and the cultural industry to ensure that cultural assets and activities are born accessible
Registration is now open on the conference website.
Better Together is part of Vision 2017, the 12th International Conference by the International Society for Low Vision Research and Rehabilitation (ISLRR), that takes place June 25-29, 2017.
More information is available on the Better Together conference website. See the list of confirmed speakers. Register on the Better Together conference website today. Day ticket for Better Together is €242. This registration fee also includes full access to the Vision Congress on June 28th.